Interested in a career in medicine or pre-hospital care? EDSFAT has it’s own Explorer unit, where Explorers from other units can join to learn about first aid and medicine.
Why join EDSFAT Explorers?
- We can support you with your DofE Volunteering, Skills or Residential sections or their Scout award equivalents.
- You get to work alongside health care professionals including Nurses, Paramedics and Doctors.
- Gain useful work experience that can be used on personal statements and CVs.
- Regular training in a range of topics around medicine and first aid, including Qualsafe registered courses.
- Join a group of people with similar interests as you!
If you are interested and want to find out more, contact us!